Like many other Web sites, www.BMWNavigationUpdate.xyz makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.BMWNavigationUpdate.xyz and other sites on the Internet.
www.BMWNavigationUpdate.xyz has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
This document applies to the use of the BMWNavigationUpdate.xyz website and was last updated in June 2013. By using this website, you agree to the terms below. We may modify this document at any time and your continued use of our website signifies your consent to such modifications. By using this website you consent to the collection, storage and use of your information in the manner discussed below:
1.Information we collect: Your use of this website and communications with us, allow us to collect certain information about you. This information may include certain personal information and information about your preferences and habits. Some of this information may be anonymous and some may be identified with you. Please note that the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and therefore we are not liable for any corruption of your information, or interception of your information by a third party.
2. Information we keep: We may retain the following information about you and your use of our website:
Details of your visit to our website such as pages viewed, resources accessed, and length of visit.
Information you give us regarding your identity, your computer, and your form of payment.
Other information you may give us when you communicate with us by any means.
3. Information we put on your computer: We may place cookies, or similar code, on your computer. Cookies are small files placed on computers for reference purposes. Cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. You may adjust your computer settings to decline cookies if you wish. Declining cookies may affect your use of our website.
4. What we do with your information: We may use your information (including any email you provide us or contact us with) to send you information about our products and services, and the products and services of our related companies. We may use information in various analytics to improve our website, our products and our services. Information used in analytics is not personally identified with you.
5. Links to Other Websites: This website may contain links to other sites that are owned by third parties. When you leave our site, you agree to the policies and conditions of use of the new site. You understand that our policies and conditions of use do not apply to the new site.
6. Changing your information: If your information changes, or if you no longer wish us to possess your information, you may request correction, updating, or deletion of your information by contacting us. Please note that certain services may no longer be available to you if you request the deletion of your information.